Cold, flu, or other infections are at their peak during the cold season, and therefore, it is essential to ensure that you have a robust immune system. If your immune system is weakened, you risk getting sick due to the germs and viruses that come with the cold weather. Luckily, immune-boosting IV therapy can give your body that boost during the winter season.
Does an IV Help With the Flu?
A combination of electrolytes, antiemetics and IV therapy can help ease the symptoms of a cold or flu. IV therapy may be your best bet where oral antibiotics and other medications fail to work. Immunity boosting IV therapy can also help your body recover the nutrients lost during the flu.
Tips to Treat the Flu
Are you or your loved sick with the flu? Here are a few ways to ease the symptoms:
- Use steam- Inhaling steam soothes the throat and the nasal passes, thus reducing flu symptoms.
- Drink water regularly- Staying hydrated can help thin mucus, thus easing the cold or flu.
- Gargling- You can use warm water with honey or lemon juice. If you don’t have lemon or honey, you can use salt.
- Blow your nose appropriately- Carefully blow one nose with a handkerchief, then switch nostrils.
Schedule an IV to boost your Immune System
Gone are the days when one could only access IV therapy as a hospital patient. If you’re looking for a way to boost your immunity during the cold season, Hydrate IV Bar can offer the solution you need. Find your desired IV spa & book an IV therapy session!
What are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
With a wide selection of supplements and vitamins available, IV therapy can offer several benefits, including:
- Cleansing toxins and eliminating radicals that can ruin your body cells and DNA
- Enhancing energy levels
- Reducing dehydration symptoms (Hangover symptoms)
- Increasing energy levels
- Enhancing cardiovascular health
- Reducing signs of aging
- Boosting fertility
- Treating nutrient deficiencies
Don’t Wait, Hydrate!
Have questions? Contact Us!