INTERESTED IN JOINING TEAM HYDRATE?
We’re always looking for great people to join the Hydrate IV Bar team!
Please review the qualifications below and fill out the application form if you think you’d be a good fit.
We’re currently hiring for the positions listed below! Click on each to expand + read more about each position’s qualifications, requirements, and all other pertinent information. Please note that pay rates below for each position are for our corporate (Denver + Boulder) spas only. Pay rates will differ by franchise location; contact the franchise spa directly for information on their pay scales.
*Opportunities for leadership and franchise support positions are available*
Spa Coordinator (Front Desk)
Spa Coordinator Qualifications:
● Available to work weekends
● Customer service and hospitality focused
● Charismatic, with a love for connecting with clients
● Interested in alternative / preventative health + wellness
● Experience with Google Workspace, Excel, Word, and other basic technology skills; competent in learning other applicable software programs and business-related documents
● *Hospitality, front desk, or retail experience is a plus! Medical industry experience is *not required*, but recommended
Spa Coordinator Responsibilities:
● Schedule client appointments
● Maintain front desk and spa tidiness and organization
● Complete opening and closing spa duties
● Operate the phone and computer
● Assist nurse and other staff with spa duties; ensure clients are comfortable throughout their service(s)
● Offer education to clients on our IV therapy, vitamin injection, and NAD+ services (staff will first be properly educated on these services)
● Complete any other spa-related responsibilities and duties as directed that are essential to spa function