2949 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
inside Nurture Wellcare Marketplace
click here to learn more
We are proud to announce our new partnership with Nurture Wellness Marketplace. We will now have a Hydrate IV Bar location inside their building. Nurture WellCare Marketplace understands the importance of focusing on personal well-being. With more than 60 trusted business partnerships gathered under one roof, they are delighted to help you find your way of replenishing your inner resources and feel the way you deserve to feel. They offer a variety of services that promote self-care, so you always feel your best! If you are experiencing dehydration or you would like to improve your overall health, Hydrate IV Bar has a variety of IV Nutrient cocktails to help you feel refreshed & restored. The method of IV Hydration is a process that ensures 100% absorption of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for maximum effect. Promoting wellness and self-care can be both effective and comfortable when you go to Hydrate IV bar. Our professionally trained nurses deliver IV nutrient therapy in a spa-like environment with comfortable chairs and calming music. We also offer personally customized nutrient cocktails that boost your immune system. The desired cocktail of supplements is administered directly to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system for an immediate result of feeling refreshed and replenished. The moment you have been waiting for is here. Discover the new you and give yourself the gift of self-care.
Parking lots as labeled above are to be used as follows:
- Parking Lot 1 (SE intersection of Grove and Speer): PLEASE, all Members and Nurture Staff are asked to park in this lot
- Parking Lot 2 (Angle parking behind west side of building): All Nurture Guests
- Parking Lot 3 (in between Church and Nurture): All Nurture Guests
- Parking Lot 4 (north/east side of building near Walgreens): All Nurture Guests
- Parking Lot 1 Access from Grove street (1 block northwest of Federal/Nurture)
- Parking Lots 2 and 3: Access via alley off of 29th Ave – just west of Federal and St. Dominics.
- Parking Lot 4: Access from Federal Boulevard, northbound or southbound
|W||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Th||11 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|F||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
Last Call Reminder
IV appointments must be booked one hour before close. We take injection appointments until close.